The right sex music can take a good experience and make it great. But everyone has different tastes in music (and sex), so it’s important to have options. I’ve put together a few playlists of great sex music below to help you set the mood. Save them in your favorite music player! That way you don’t have to keep stopping to hit “thumbs down.”
Keep the volume soft and be sure to hit Shuffle and Repeat. Chances are you won’t even notice that the same song is coming on again. Unless you’re hearing the list three or four times, in which case good for you! If on the other hand you’re having trouble lasting through the list, I can help. Just send me a message!
Soulful Sex Music
When you’re craving a little rock & roll in the bedroom this is the list for you. Old and new hits with lots of guitar and sexy growls.
1. Alabama Shakes – Gimme All Your Love
2. Alabama Shakes – Sound and Color
3. Big Brother & The Holding Company – Summertime
4. The Heavy – Brukpocket’s Lament
5. Portishead – Glory Box
6. Elle King – See You Again
7. Gary Clark Jr. – Catfish Blues
8. Jimi Hendrix – Little Wing
9. Devil Doll – Bourbon In Your Eyes
10. The Heavy – Who Needs The Sunshine
Mellow Sex Music
Here are some great chill-out songs to set a smooth mood. Flick off the lights and drift through the sounds together.
1. Chet Faker ft. Kilo Kish – Melt
2. Zero 7 – In The Waiting Line
3. Sneaker Pimps – Six Underground
4. Thievery Corporation – Lebanese Blonde
5. Emancipator – Nevergreen
6. The XX – Crystalized
7. American Dollar – Anything You Synthesize
8. Souvlaki Space Station – Slow Dive
9. Com Truise – Cyanide Sisters
10. Flume ft. Moon Holiday – Insane
Passionate Sex Music
Similar to the Mellow playlist, but with more feeling. Great vocals and lots of soothing synth.
1) Portishead – Numb
2) The Postal Service – The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
3) Phantogram – When I’m Small
4) Caitlyn Scarlett – If You Go
5) Deadmau5 – Raise Your Weapon
6) Massive Attack – Angel
7) Chet Faker – Gold
8) Nelly Furtado – Turn Off The Light
9) Daft Punk – Make Love
10) Flume ft. Chet Faker – Drop The Game
Classic Sex Music
Can’t beat the classics. Every one of these songs will take you back, and turn you on.
1) Marvin Gaye – Let’s Get It On
2) Michael Jackson – PYT
3) Barry White – Can’t Get Enough of Your Love Babe
4) Peggy Lee – Fever
5) Isaac Hayes – Body Language
6) Bob Seger – Night Moves
7) A Tribe Called Quest – Electric Relaxation
8) Isley Brothers – Between The Sheets
9) Donna Summer – Love to Love You Baby
10) Minnie Riperton – Inside My Love
Bonus Sex Music
Sometimes you need to switch it up a bit. Try some cultural sounds, or when the weather doesn’t provide – create your own rain to hide from under the covers.
Add to the lists, rearrange them, whatever you like! And let me know what other suggestions you have for future playlists. What do you like to listen to while you’re getting down? Message me here with your preferences, questions and concerns!