Most of us think of “naughty” as a sexy word. That’s because there’s something exciting about misbehaving. So what does it mean to be naughty, or bad? It means doing things you’re not supposed to, and trust me, that can be a massive turn-on.
The reason we think bad boys and girls are sexy with their leather jackets and their motorcycles is because they live on the edge. Thoughts of “busting out” and doing something crazy get your adrenaline going, and that does magical things for your sex drive.
So how can you use the naughty, sexy, bad cheat code in your own life? You don’t need a leather jacket or a motorcycle. And despite popular belief, you don’t even have to be rude or insulting! There are three “kinds of bad” you can be – and I’ll explain each below.
The Spontaneous & Carefree
This kind of bad involves jumping your partner’s bones unexpectedly. Most people love the pleasant surprise of their partner undoing their pants with a sneaky smile on their face. Of course where and when you surprise them varies in comfort (and legality) – so while that’s half the fun, try not to get anyone arrested or fired. Some sexy, spontaneous suggestions?
• Wake your partner up with oral sex on the weekend (or during the week if there’s time!)
• Follow your partner into an empty bathroom, or tell them to meet you there
• Plan a secret, sexy night together when you know you and your partner don’t have plans
• Have sex in different parts of your house – the office, kitchen, wherever you fall down!
• Buy a sexy outfit or toy and introduce it the next time you and your partner have sex
The Rough & Dirty
Lots of people like rough and dirty sex, but it doesn’t come easy or natural to everyone. It’s all part of that “naughty” feeling, and you can ease into over time. Rough sex often feels more passionate and desperate, which can be a huge turn-on. And dirty talk and thoughts and roleplay excite your brain and get your adrenaline really going. How can you be more rough and dirty?
• Spanking! Not necessarily with a belt, just with your hand occasionally during sex
• Hair grabbing – you don’t have to pull hard, just hold on tight
• Biting – not hard enough to break skin (unless they want you to)
• Name-calling (but know where they draw the line, if they agree to this)
• Roleplay – pretend to be a captured thief, or a foreign maid, whatever turns you on!
Having to wait for something makes it that much more enjoyable when you final get it. The same goes for sex, and orgasms. Teasing your partner before and during sex will have them climbing all over you, and leave you both feeling extra satisfied when playtime is over. This one takes a lot of self-control, but is completely worth it for the longer, hotter bedroom sessions and huge climaxes. The best ways to tease?
• Send your partner sexy messages and pictures throughout the day
• Draw out the foreplay, keep some clothes on and rub hard against them
• Stop to breathe whenever they get close to climax – a few times and then let them finish
• Do your normal activities at home but do them naked, act as if you hadn’t noticed
• Caress them over their clothes while they’re watching TV, or on the phone
Your Own Kind of Sexy
Everyone has their own style, and should do whatever they’re most comfortable and happy with. But it’s always fun to try out some new moves! Pick a few from the different “kinds of bad” and try them out with your partner. Of course, if they ask you to stop, maybe try something else. It might just not be their style, and that’s perfectly okay.